Friday, September 28, 2012

Food coma....



Ever heard of the term "food coma"? Well, I am most defintely in one right now......Lunch today consisted of chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls and cookies. O.M.G. It was delicious! But now I am literally falling asleep at my desk. Come on 5:00! Tonight I am going to Cracker Barrel with my parents. It is seriously one of my favorite places to eat! I have been dreaming of my pinto beans with cornbread and apple cinnamon tea all day! Such a fall-like meal :)

Anywho..if you have never used this lotion I command you to drive to bath and body works right now and buy it! Well that may be a little dramatic but you should definitely consider getting it on your next shopping trip :) It smells amazing and it is the most fall-like scent ever! Mine currently lives on my desk and is used multiple times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment